Information We May Collect
- Information you Provide to us. Pine Creek Land Trust collects information from you when you register on our Site and/or use any forum, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey, or fill out a form. When registering on our website, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address, or phone number.
How We Use your Information
Any of the information Pine Creek Land Trust collects from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- We may use your information to personalize your experience because your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- Site Improvements. We may use your information to improve the Site because Pine Creek Land Trust continually strives to improve our offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- Customer Support.We may use your information to improve customer service. Your information helps us to effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- Communications with you. We may use your information to respond to communications from you or to communicate with you about the Services, including sending periodic emails. If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, and related product or service information. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, Pine Creek Land Trust includes detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- Legal Purposes. We may use the information we collect to investigate or address claims or disputes relating to your use of our Site, or as otherwise allowed by applicable law.
How We Share and Disclose Your Information
- With third party service providers performing services on our behalf. We may share information with our third party service providers to perform the functions for which we engage them. We may share information as needed to operate other related services.
- Marketing & Advertising. We may share non-personally identifiable information with other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- Potential New Owner. We may share your information with others in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, consolidation or restructuring, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by or into another company.
- For legal purposes. We also may share information that we collect from users, as needed, to enforce our rights, protect our property or protect the rights, property or safety of others, or as needed to support external auditing, compliance and corporate governance functions. We will disclose your information as we deem necessary to respond to a subpoena, regulation, binding order of a data protection agency, legal process, governmental request or other legal or regulatory process. We may also share your information as required to pursue available remedies or limit damages we may sustain.
Pine Creek Land Trust implements a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your information. However, the security of information transmitted through the internet can never be guaranteed. We are not responsible for any interception or interruption of any communications through the Internet or for data that is changed or lost.
Pine Creek Land Trust complies with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act); Pine Creek Land Trust does not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our Site, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Hi There, I’m Ella.
My journey with slow living began ten years ago — I hit reset and began to move forward with small daily wins. Over time, I started to find peace on a hectic day, replace chaos with calm in our home, and move toward an unbusy life.